23/01/2012

Spring wishlist : yellow tones

Mango skirts, Comptoir des cotonniers pants and sweater, Massimo Dutti buttoned sweater, American apparel purse.
I promised to post my spring wishlist as soon as possible and you remember I told you it was a huge one. Actually, it is so huge that I decided to divide it into several parts. Today, I'm only showing you the first part.
This spring I'm really into yellow tones. I love this colour so much ! but it's really difficult to wear, so I will try to wear these picks with white clothes and leather accessories.

The two skirts are from Mango spring lookbook which I fell in love with. Maybe because it was shooted with the amazing Anna Selezneva ! I think I will buy the mini skirt first, I think it's easier to wear...
The buttoned back sweater is from Massimo Dutti, I really like the button details and it's made with cotton and silk so I think it's going to be so comfortable ! 
The yellow pants and the white sweater with a yellow collar are from Comptoir des Cotonniers, I really love this brand even if the clothes are really expensive....
The yellow purse is from american apparel and it's really cute. I admit it's a bit expensive for such a small thing but I think it's possible to find the same on Etsy for example...

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire