17/09/2011

Intro

Paris, Jardin des Tuileries*. All rights reserved.
Since I discovered Paris, I decided I want to live in this city. It’s difficult to explain how well I feel there and how much I feel like home when I take a walk in its tiny and old streets.
But how to do when you live in the middle of France, when you still study, don’t have a work and when you realize how much the rents are outrageous?
What was only a thought at the beginning now became an obsession and I have to find a solution!
If everything is going all right, in one year, I will pack my suitcases to go to the city of lovers and I hope I will never have to go back. I hope I will be lucky enough to be accepted in a good university in Paris to finish my studies and become a notary public.
*I took this picture some years ago in the "Jardin des Tuileries". Every time I go back to this place, I take exactly the same picture while it's a different season. I just need to take this picture in winter, under the snow to complete my collection.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire